4.7 / 5 mit 4651 Stimmen
Free & non-binding request for hosted PBX
All hosted PBX providers in one place
Benefits of hosted PBX at a glance
Simple and fast migration
Parallel to the existing system, the hosted PBX system can be configured with the desired functions in the background. From the time of porting or shutting off the old system, you will immediately have access to a completely configured hosted telephone system.
Freely scalable – Buy&Bill
Extensions and services can be flexible added and cancelled. The customer only pays what it actually uses. You save on expensive hardware and on maintenance and operating costs.
due to the redundant operation in high-capacity computing centers which are not subject to site-related failure risks due to comprehensive backups and geographic separation.
Easy-to-operate for the user
Via the user portal, the user can quickly and autonomously adjust or modify the primary settings for his or her telephone.
Lifetime upgrade guarantee
With hosted PBX systems based on Centrex technology, in contrast to classical telephone systems, no costs are incurred for modernization. The services are immediately available for you to order.
The VoIP TC system is available to you across locations in Germany and Austria. International branch offices can also be integrated. The user can log on and off on any company SIP end device.
Hosted PBX – Easy to integrate in any network
or – the modern solution for your company telephony
This solution combines the highest level of reliability with easy applicability. Starting with the first extension, the user has access to the entire scope of services offered by a fully-functional TC system.
With IP telephony using hosted PBX, the SIP end devices (table-top telephones) connect to the central telephone system on the network and can thus communicate with other end devices via data lines – and into all other networks.
Switching to Centrex-based VoIP telephone systems is recommended due to the reliable operation in redundant, high-security computing centers, the flexible scalability of the extensions and the buy&bill principle. Your company only pays for the services it actually uses. There is no more complex hardware that has to be specially managed. With a lifetime upgrade guarantee, no further costs are incurred for modernization in contrast to classical TC systems.
The switch to a hosted PBX is simple and fast. We completely set up the system ahead of time in cooperation with your company. From the time the system goes live, you can start making calls.
The preliminary consultation ahead of time is particularly important. We clarify, with your cooperation, which functions and features of the hosted PBX are relevant for your company and draft a plan on that basis.
The set-up and installation of the VoIP telephone system is handled by our competent team consisting of trained technicians. Of course our support is available afterward if you have questions or want to make changes or if you have additional requests.
Contact us to learn more about hosted PBX systems and join us for a short, free consultation on whether and how this hosted PBX system suits your company.
IP telephony as a virtual telephone system – it’s that easy
The SIP end devices connect to the central telephone system on the network and transmit voice packets to other end devices via data lines. The signalizing data is encrypted using the G711 codec which optimizes both the voice quality and the bandwidth requirement (TÜV-certified). Additional security is provided by voice data encryption using SRTP feature.
Fax transmissions from conventional end devices can also be integrated into the system via the T38 protocol. A so-called ATA (Analog Terminal Adapter) converts the analog signal into a digital signal and can thus communicate with the hosted PBX system. You also have the option of completely switching to eFax. With this solution, faxes can be sent directly from any office application. Faxes are received directly as a PDF attachment in your personal email inbox.
Classical functions of a virtual telephone system
- No restrictions on the number of incoming or outgoing calls per system
- Up to 5 parallel incoming or outgoing calls per end device, exceptions: eFax and operator work stations – these have more
- Selective definition of the outward dialing rights per extension (only internal, only local, only national, international)
- Incoming and outgoing calls via different phone numbers (max. up to 1,000 trunk lines)
- Free selection of the trunk line to be used for outgoing calls
- Free selection of the individual numbers to be signalized per outgoing call
- Call-backs, hold and toggling between calls
- Signalization of the call status of individual extensions (busy field lamps) on the end device
- Name resolution via a central telephone book for incoming calls
- Call transfers within the telephone system or within groups, from individual extensions via speed dial or using function keys on the end device
- Call forwarding using function keys (call deflection)
- Optional: call waiting for extensions
- Customized hold music for each customer and queue
- Call list with date, time, telephone number (outgoing, incoming, missed calls, incl. IDs for group calls and trunk lines used)
- Transfers (internal, external) with and without callbacks
- Parallel calls to other internal extensions or external participants can be freely defined
- DTMF outgoing and incoming phone number display on the telephone
- Executive assistant function
Hot-desking, i.e. flexible selection of work stations, log on and off of an extension on different end devices
Features of a virtual telephone system
CTI = Computer Telephony Integration:
By installing the CTI client, direct dialing from PC applications is possible. This includes connecting to an existing CRM system.
The user can quickly and easily set basic functions according to his or her needs used on a daily basis via a web interface (user portal).
Virtual conference rooms:
The hosted PBX system offers any number of teleconference rooms incl. PIN queries for up to 50 participants.
Faxes can be sent directly from any Office application. Faxes are received directly as PDF attachments in your personal email inbox.
FMC = Fixed Mobile Convergence:
The mobile telephone can be used as a mobile extension via the Fixed Mobile Convergence function, i.e. when you are on the go and are logged into a WLAN, you can place calls via the virtual telephone system regardless of the mobile service provider.
- Direct integration of mobile telephones into the TC system as extensions
- Global connection to the TC system via WLAN or GSM/UMTS
- Calls pass between the networks, upon request, also via mobile data connections
- System functions (e.g. executive assistant function, toggling, etc.) also available on mobile telephones
- Availability on mobile telephones simultaneously via mobile and land line numbers in the TC system
- Function on the cell phone to select whether calls should be conducted via the mobile telephone or via the system
- Callback function for low-cost international calls
- Reverse-callback function for optimal use of a land line flat rate as part of a mobile phone contract
The system supports the FMC client with the following end devices: Nokia n(Symbian OS), Blackberry (RIM), Apple iPhone (from OS4), Android.
Hold queues and IVR = Interactive Voice Response:
Using announcements and voice dialog, incoming calls can be routed automatically.
Call Center Function:
The call center function is a web application that provides evaluations and statistics for the calls or hold queues via the VoIP telephone system
Operator work station:
This function is primarily utilized by large companies. The operator work station is a special software for the reception with which any number of calls can be routed and monitored.
In cooperation with savecall ict solutions GmbH, we were able to develop a complete BCM organization concept.
With Savecall, I have an optimal partner for reducing the costs of my leased line.
For more than 6 years, we have counted on the expertise of Savecall telecommunication consulting GmbH.
We have already received very positive feedback from our customers regarding our new network services. With Savecall, have found a very reliable and competent partner.
The recommendation from Savecall was the perfectly integrated solution for our needs and is completely uncomplicated and flexible.