Free & non-binding All IP provider availability check
All All IP providers in one place
Benefits of All IP at a glance
The highest availability
Nearly full-coverage availability thanks to 99% network coverage from SDSL.
Scalable from 20 channels
Flexible expansion of the channels depending on the data line is always possible.
Using monitoring tools can be measured and controlled, even in networks.
Less expensive than ISDN PRI connections
The PRI connection can be booked as an add-on for existing Internet connections from 29€ / which saves having to use additional lines.
The first step into the All IP world
With an All IP connection, you connect your telephone system to the Internet.
Simply stated, the voices on every telephone call are converted into data packets, sent via the Internet connection and thus the Internet to the dialed call recipient and unpacked back into voice at the router.
In principle, this process doesn’t use lines, but rather the individual packets are transported in units via IP.
In order to ensure a consistently high voice quality, the data packets for voice are processed as a priority using “QoS” (Qualitiy of Service). In order for this mechanism to work smoothly, the Internet bandwidth (in this case the upload rate) has to be sufficient. You should calculate approximately 100kbit/s for the upload per call.
If you are calling in a MPLS, these packets are prioritized and delivered with CoS (Class of Service); in this case 100kbit/s per conversation should be reserved.
This connection is interesting for companies with more than 20 employees that have to ensure continuous reachability because you can flexibly hold up to 30 calls simultaneously and increase your capacities as need at any time. All IP is available nationwide and is, in principle, more cost-effective than a conventional PMX connection and still utilizes all of the performance features of classical ISDN connections. All IP connections can be obtained as four different types:
- Dedicated access is an Internet connection for pure voice use
- As a convergent voice-data product. A portion of your data line is reserved for telephony via QoS.
- In combination with site networking via MPLS. This is also a convergent solution between voice and data.
- The transfer to third-party data lines whereby you do not receive SLAs regarding reachability.
With this multitude of alternatives to a conventional PMX connection, there are, of course, questions such as which is the right connection type for your company and what else can you connect with your IP connection.
Utilize our independent expert consulting to find the right provider for your company or directly check the availability for your location using our online check. We will gladly assist you!
All IP features
Independent of the carrier technology, IP or ISDN, you can, in principle, ALWAYS take your numbers with you when you change providers, taking the minimum contract duration and cancellation periods into account (porting).
It is also possible to evaluate individual, multiple and centrally managed PMX connections via net-based tools.
Of course there are additional add-on services available to you such as clip no screening, CLIR and COLP as well as support for CODEC G.711 / G.729a and T38.
Overview of all All IP providers
|Colt IP Voice LineSmart Office|
|QSC IPfonie corporate|
|Versatel VT ngn|
|Ecotel Ethernet Voice|
|Vodafone System Connection Plus S2M|
Costs for All IP
A currently popular variant is the use as a convergent voice/data product, a so-called combo product. You can easily book these as options, whereby the monthly costs are, of course, significantly low than comparable PMX connections since you no longer need your own incoming line and, therefore, do not require further capacities.
This is similar with a connection from the network.
The following points must be taken into account when determining prices:
- Location: Since this connection is transferred using IP, the provider of your choice must of course ensure availability at your location.
- Provider: If you have several providers to choose from, check the offers here since each of the providers offers different conditions and promotions.
- Dimensioning: Since you don’t have to have a new connection laid every time, but instead, the size of your connection depends on you and, especially, the upload rate on your data line, you can also decide how many channels you want to book.
- Duration: Depending on the selected contract duration, you can often negotiate better conditions.
- Features: Most providers provider you with a variety of different billing models as well as services that allow you to provide transparency eternally, for instance using clip no screening.
Typical All IP applications
ISDN will soon be completely replaced by IP as the standard.
The Telekom will no longer be accepting orders starting in 2016. In order to make the transition as easy as possible for your customers and save on capacities, a wide range of carriers are already offering combo products combining Internet and telephone connections.
If you want to convert your telephony on a company-wide basis, manage your service centrally, or no longer need the connections for each site, but instead manage your voice traffic on the network using “CoS”.
In cooperation with savecall ict solutions GmbH, we were able to develop a complete BCM organization concept.
With Savecall, I have an optimal partner for reducing the costs of my leased line.
For more than 6 years, we have counted on the expertise of Savecall telecommunication consulting GmbH.
We have already received very positive feedback from our customers regarding our new network services. With Savecall, have found a very reliable and competent partner.
The recommendation from Savecall was the perfectly integrated solution for our needs and is completely uncomplicated and flexible.